Happy New Year, folks! It's that time again when most of us make resolutions or goals, etc. I tend not to because I just can't ever seem to make them stick. I do have a mental list of things I'd like to get done in 2014 (how's that for flaky? Ha!). Actually, this list is more for the first quarter of 2014. So here it goes, in no particular order, stuff I'd like to get done by the end of April 2013:
1. Catch up on Eli's baby book.
2. Catch up/decide on what to do with photos - whether to print and put in albums like I used to (I'm about three years behind), print a photo book or use Project Life.
3. Meal plan and exercise three times a week. I'm busy, yes, but I really have no excuse for either of these.
4. List some watercolor prints on Etsy. I know it's just fear that's holding me back. I need to get over it and just do it.
5. Paint, paint, paint. Draw, draw, draw.
6. Read one book.
7. Finish the kids bathroom room with a new shower curtain, hanging some art and some new rugs.
8. Hang up more art in the living room. We have a long blank wall with just a tv on it. I'd love to make it an art wall like this or this.
9. Schedule my time throughout the day more intentionally. I'll let you know how this one goes and if I come up with any helpful tips or tricks for this.
What about you? Do you make resolutions? Do you have any tricks for how you stick with them?